San Diego Region - Contact Us
The San Diego Regional Water Quality Control Board is committed to serving the public. Our goal is to provide the best possible service. We invite your questions and comments. There are several ways to contact us so please choose the option that best suites your needs.
Questions, Comments, or Concerns
- General questions, comments, or concerns for the San Diego Regional Board email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CalEPA customer service form at www.calepa.ca.gov/customer
- Ombudsman - James Smith at (619) 521-3006 or James.Smith@waterboards.ca.gov
- Small Business Liaison - Lori Costa at (619) 521-3010 or Lori.Costa@waterboards.ca.gov
- Technical questions or comments about the website contact the Webmaster at email@example.com
- Follow the progress of San Diego Water Board Meetings on Twitter at SDWaterBoard
Phone: (619) 516-1990
Fax: (619) 516-1994
Phone Directory for San Diego Region Staff
San Diego Regional Water Quality Control Board
2375 Northside Drive, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92108-2700
Directions to our region office.